Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Hello there....Louisa here...haven't been in awhile....No reason
cuz you know I love it here....
I think this information is interesting and I sure enough hope you
"my thousands of followers" I hope very much you find it of interest
as well...this is what motivates me to be here on my itty bitty blog....
sharing so you all can read and see what ya think....how it suits you
or not....Okay....i'm getting wordy....!!
Music is not just powerful for patients with Alzheimer's disease or other
neurodegenerative disorders. Music evokes a powerful release of emotion
in almost every human soul. It can lead to snapping fingers and dancing feet, to touch, to interconnectivity. And while listening to music activates the right side of the brain, singing
brings the left side
 to life, creating a "whole brain" clarity that elevates mood, engages the
spirit, and reduces stress and anxiety. Every living person has a unique " favorite's list" but
it's a safe bet that music played during formative times of life (early childhood, adolescence, young adulthood) will be linked to the greatest emotions.....Si es verdad....
Some of my favorites.....
Don't ...Elvis Presley
Really everything Elvis....
Chances Are....Johnny Mathis
Smoke Gets In Your Eyes....the Platters....
Moon River...Andy Williams....
Everything Celine Dione...............
So many many more...for music does what the above statement describes....It takes me out of
myself and puts me at the moment in a place of the highest and sweetest demention..........
See you dear hearts...in the funny papers....Louisa Here.......


No comments:

Post a Comment